Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - Back in the Saddle

After quite a hiatus, I am back with some menu planning. In the previous weeks we were trying to empty the pantry and freezer so it was very much fly by the seat of our pants. But since we are back on the market, I have to get back to having a plan. I am already stressed out to the max so knowing what we are eating is helping me cope since it is one less thing to worry about.

Sunday: Pasta with ground beef, ricotta cheese and spices
Monday: Chicken Sate Stir Fry (look for a post on this coming soon, I just need to download then upload the pics of the dish)
Tuesday: Tuna Kabobs (I think this will have to be a Mr. Gooch Cooks post since this is his creation)
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Bacon wrapped roast (another post to come later)
Friday: Mac and Cheese with spicy chicken sausage
Saturday: Leftovers

Print this post

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online