Sunday, October 18, 2009

Menu Plan for the Week of October 18



Mr. Gooch is back from out of town and so we are actually menu planning this week.  While being on my own last week and foraging in the fridge, pantry and freezer was fun and resulted in some strange and odd combinations for my meals, having an actual plan is better.

This week we have all new recipes planned.  I will be posting our reviews later in the month.  Keeping our fingers crossed that they turn out well and tasty.

Tuesday:  Attending a Beer Tasting Fundraiser for Glida's Club
Thursday:  FITF (Forage in the Fridge)
Friday:  FITF
Saturday:  FITF 

Don't forget to visit http://www.orgjunkie.com/ to see what others have planned on their menus for this week.

Print this post

2 Comments:

Kristen said...

Salmon sounds really tasty, thanks!

Unknown said...

I do enjoy Tuna Steak. I've never had it at home though.
Enjoy the fundraiser.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online