Saturday, November 28, 2009

Another Contest...This Time Dessert!

One of the blogs I follow is that for Marx Foods.  This is an online company that has some amazing products for the home chef.  I drool just perusing their online store.  I have several of their samplers on my holiday wish list (in case you are reading Mr. Gooch, I think the Dried Chile Sampler and the Ritrovo's Artisan Salt Collection both would fit the bill!)


They are having a contest for 10 dozen molded ice cream desserts.  Just enter what you would do with the ice creams if you won in the comments section and you will be entered to win.  Good luck!

If I win, I will be serving these at a fancy dinner party Mr. Gooch and I are hosting for our immediate family after the holidays are over.  It is part of our Christmas present to them.

Print this post

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online