Monday, November 16, 2009

Menu Plan for the Week of November 15



I missed my usual Sunday night posting of our menu plan for the week. But I have a good reason, I promise.  We were celebrating my birthday.  I turned 39 (again).  DH made me a few of my favorite recipes (check them out below) and we decided to have a quiet evening without technology. 

Now that I have had some time to actually spend on the week's plan, here it is.

Sunday:  My birthday dinner.  Bacon-wrapped filet mignon using this recipe, dilled carrots, caesar salad
Monday:  Mac and Cheese with spicy chicken sausage
Tuesday:   Pesto Cheese Ravioli with chicken
Wednesday:  Roast Chicken in the Crockpot
Thursday:   FITF
Friday:  Homemade BBQ Pizza using the leftover chicken from Tuesday
Saturday:  FITF

Check out http://www.orgjunkie.com/ to see what others are planning on eating this week.

Print this post

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online