Sunday, November 22, 2009

Menu Plan for the Week of November 22



I cannot believe how time has flown.  It is already the week of Thanksgiving with December and the Christmas holiday close behind.  (gulp!  I think I need to get started on deciding on what we are giving this year).  But even with all the holidays, menu planning goes on.  This week we have two new recipes that I found in one of my many cookbooks.  

One of the bonuses of moving is that being reminded of books (cookbooks included) you forgot you owned.  I purchased the Best Ever Three & Four Ingredient Cookbook at my local Borders Books about a year ago and then never got around to making any of the many tasty looking recipes.  It is written by two British chefs and I like that it has a more European flair.  Just one more way I am trying to expand my palate. 

With that, here is our week's menu. 

Sunday:  Herbed roast in the crockpot with skillet potatoes, carrots, Caesar salad and rolls.
Monday:  Teriyaki salmon (a new recipe for us so look for a post on this recipe coming soon)
Tuesday:  Chilli-spiced chicken (another new recipe)
Wednesday:  FITF
Thursday:  Turkey Day at my aunt and uncle's house
Friday:  FITF
Saturday:  Breakfast for Dinner (since I am on my own with Mr. Gooch out of town)

Don't forget to check out http://www.orgjunkie.com/ to see what others are planning for their menus this week.

Print this post

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Great article you got here. I'd like to read more about that theme.
By the way look at the design I've made myself Companionship in London

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online