Friday, November 20, 2009

A Yummy Birthday Dinner!


Sunday night was my birthday.  It was a big one.  But since I was feeling a bit overwhelmed with turning that particular age, Mr. Gooch was wonderful about the day being low key.

The best part, that I can share with you, was the wonderful dinner Mr. Gooch made for me to celebrate.  It was made up of some my favorite dishes.



We had bacon-wrapped filet mignon seasoned with this tasty rub, dilled carrots, skillet-fried potatoes with smoked Gouda, Caesar salad and a wonderful summer berry torte from one of our fav bakeries (highlighted in the pic at the top of the post).

It was a wonderful evening and a great way to celebrate the birthday.

Here's hoping all of your birthday celebrations are as tasty and wonderful.

Print this post

2 Comments:

#1SAHM said...

hope you had a great birthday! : )

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday!!

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online