Sunday, February 21, 2010

Menu Plan for the week of February 21


Sorry about my absence over the last couple of weeks.  We have been pretty busy in Casa Gooch.  Mr. Gooch has been taking studying and taking mid terms, I have been working on odds and ends around the house and we have been eating with my folks or on the fly a ton. 

However, Mr. Gooch is on Spring Break this week and it is his long week at home so I am back on the wagon this week. 

Sunday:  Breakfast for Dinner aka Pancakes
Monday:  Soy-Marinated Chicken (a new recipe for us)
Tuesday:  Beef Meatballs in Marinara over Pasta
Wednesday:  Smokey Crockpot Brisket
Thursday:  Leftovers
Friday:  Stovetop Taco Pasta
Saturday: Leftovers

Bonus Recipe:  Chicken Stew (a recipe I have been muddling over in my head for a couple of weeks so I am goig to try to see if it works)

Print this post

1 Comment:

Amy B. said...

Welcome back, the soy-marinated chicken recipe looks very easy and delicious! thanks for sharing

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online