Monday, February 16, 2009

Lemon Cut Out Cookies

I am still catching up on all my holiday posts. Bad, I know.

But I didn't want to skip highlighting these Lemon Cut Out Cookies. I found the recipe on the blog Cookies on Friday.

I needed to bring several desserts to my Mother-in-Law's house for Christmas dinner. I thought that the lemon flavor in these cookies would be a welcome change from the usual chocolate, mint and candies usually found in desserts around the holidays. Especially since we were all gathering on the 28th of December.

These cookies were a big hit and I recommend them to anyone looking for a citrus-y cookie.

One note, the dough is a bit dry so can be a bit difficult to roll out. Just be patient and use a well floured rolling pin.

Since I followed the recipe word for word and did not make any changes or substitutions, please click here to view the recipe.

Print this post

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online