Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - A Day Late

I know it isn't Monday and I have been delinquent with posting our week's menu plan. We went out of town this weekend and when I got back I was distracted and forgot to post our weekly menu plan.

This week is a bit of a Semi-Homemade week. I had purchased a box of Sandra Lee's recipe cards a while ago (I love the Border's bargain bin) and decided this week was the time to try out some them out. I marked the three Sandra Lee recipes with an asterisk(*). So far so good. The recipe we made on Monday was quite tasty.

Sunday: Forage in the Fridge (FITF)
Monday: Pan-Seared Rosemary Pork Chops* with salad and carrots
Tuesday: Herbed Breaded Chicken Tenders with corn, pan fried potatoes and salad.
Wednesday: Out for dinner. We have a house showing. (Keeping fingers crossed that one of these will result in an offer.)
Thursday: FITF
Friday: Old No. 7 Tri-Tip* with salad, carrots and fingerling potatoes
Saturday: Lemon-Herb Butter-Basted Chicken* with salad, corn and rice

I promise I will be better about posting on time in the future.

Print this post

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online