Monday, March 30, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - Getting Down to the Wire

This week is up in the air. I say that because I am not sure what my hours will be for the US Census project. So I am planning on having some nights where I won't be able to cook, so this means making double batches of things so we have something for Forage in the Fridge (FITF) nights.

Here is the week's plan.

Sunday: Chipotle Burritos (Yum!)
Monday: Cheddar Chicken (based on this recipe).
Tuesday: FITF and last try to perfect recipes for cooking contest submissions - beef and sweet potato dishes (will post after we submit them)
Wednesday: Chicken (seasoned with smoked paprika and Northwoods Fire seasoning) in the crockpot with Yukon Gold potatoes and carrots
Thursday: FITF
Friday: Out for dinner using a gift card
Saturday: FITF

Print this post

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online