Sunday, April 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - A Tasty Week Planned

We survived Spring Break. Nothing like having three ravenous teens and pre-teens descend on your house to realize exactly how important a menu plan can be. I always ready with an answer of the "What's for Dinner?" question. And I was glad to be able to expose the kids to at least one new thing: homemade, totally from scratch including the sauce, personal pizzas.

This week it is back to Mr. Gooch and I. And since I will be working for most of the week so we have only one new recipe that I am adapting from a pork roast recipe I found online. We also hope to actually blog about the recipe we submitted to a beef recipe contest.

Sunday: Teriyaki Marinated Steak
Monday: Crockpot Chicken with carrots and potatoes seasoned with smoked paprika and Northwoods Fire
Tuesday: Balsamic Rosemary Pork Chops
Wednesday: Forage in the Fridge
Thursday: Crockpot Garlic and Herb Roast (look for a blog post on this one afterwards) with Cheesy Skillet Potatoes
Friday: Forage in the Fridge
Saturday: Tuscan Steak (look for a blog post on this one afterwards) with Sweet Potato Fries

Print this post

5 Comments:

annies home said...

always love a great crockpot recipe thanks

Unknown said...

You have some terrific meals planned for this week.
Happy MPM!

What's Cookin Chicago said...

Sounds like a great menu planned! NCR: I sent you an evite... hope you received it and can attend! :)

Kasha said...

Kristina,
Thank you for your parmesian, ranch chicken recipe. I love anything that is easy. What a great idea to blog your weekly menus. That is inspirational. I love your blog and will definitely add it to mine. I would sure appreciate it if you would add mine to your blog list. Thank you!
http://grubandstuff.blogspot.com/
Kasha

Cara said...

Your FITF night is a good idea, but in my house I always wind up eating WAY more when we do that!! I am anxious to see your tuscan steak!

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online