Sunday, April 5, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

This week we have the kids for Spring Break so amazingly, I had the menu planned weeks ago.

With a busy week planned and my working part of the week (Mr. Gooch has the whole week off) we needed to have a plan made well in advance so I could prepare a few dishes in advance, we could coordinate with people's schedules and not be stressed about that dreaded question "what's for dinner?"

To keep surprises to a minimum, we kept to favorites we have made and enjoyed. I can only imagine the nightmare it must be to make a dish for the first time and seeing a series of horrified and "yucky" faces staring back at you from around the dinner table.

Sunday: Family Dinner (Grandma, Aunts and Cousins over for dinner)
Monday: Lasagna (made in advance)
Tuesday: Homemade pizzas
Wednesday: Balsamic Pork Chops
Thursday: Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
Friday: Out for dinner (probably to the Cheesecake Factory)
Saturday: FITF

Print this post

1 Comment:

Sarah said...

I hate to admit I've never made lasagna. I make a mean spaghetti and variations on spaghetti, but never lasagna. Oh and I love enchiladas. I must try your chicken one

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online