Saturday, January 30, 2010

Check Out My New Toy!

I had a number of United Frequent Flyer Miles about to expired with no plans on taking any trips in the near future so I was able to turn some in to get this baby.



Isn't she beautiful?



Look at all she can do.



And it is all the better because she was "free" since I wasn't going to be able to use the miles for anything else.

I can't wait to take her out for a test drive.  Maybe cheesy skillet potatoes, sweet potatoe fries or apple cole slaw.  You can bet that I am already looking for ways to really get a feeling for what this baby can do.  Stay tuned.

Print this post

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Let us know how it works! I got one about a year ago and hated it ... I'd love to try another brand though.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online