Monday, January 25, 2010

Menu Plan for the Week of January 24


Last week was a bit of a bust in the menu planning department.

I made the 3-packet roast but didn't get any pictures since we had my mom and dad over for dinner.  I ended up going out to eat more than I planned and even made myself a Lean Cuisine one night instead of cooking. Mr. Gooch was again working out of town most of the week, thus the eating out and Lean Cuisine. 

So I am hoping that this week will be better.

Sunday:  Chicken Panini with Peppers and Creamy Cheese Sauce (a Mr. Gooch Cooks original recipe...post coming on this shortly)
Monday:  Meatballs in homemade marinara sauce over Rigatoni
Tuesday:  Out to the movies so a dinner of popcorn and movie treats
Wednesday:  Steaks on the grill
Thursday:  Forage in the Fridge
Friday:  Lean Cuisine
Saturday:  Stovetop Taco Pasta

Bonus Recipe:  Baked Potato Soup in the Crockpot

Print this post

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online