Monday, December 1, 2008

Mashed Potato Pancakes - Another Thanksgiving Leftover Idea



We had plenty of mashed potatoes left over from our Thanksgiving dinner and while I love them plain, I wanted to mix things up a bit.

By adding some cheddar cheese and bread crumbs to the potatoes



I then created patties and placed them in a heated non stick skillet with a bit of butter.



Let the patty brown on each side then serve when warm.



Mashed Potato Patties
Ingredients
(I just eyeballed the amounts)
Mashed Potatoes
Cheddar Cheese
Bread Crumbs

Directions
Heat skillet over medium to medium heat
Combine all ingredients
Shape into small patties
Cook in skillet until brown on each side
Serve when warm

Print this post

2 Comments:

What's Cookin Chicago said...

I love making a similar croquette with mashed potatoes! These look great and a perfect way to use up leftovers :)

Angie said...

I have a recipe very similar to this and I love them!!

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online