Monday, December 1, 2008

Yup, It's December - Definitely Winter Time!!

It is definitely December here in Chicagoland.

How do I know?

I woke up to this view out my kitchen window.

SNOW!

And not just the measly dusting we have gotten a few times in the past few weeks. This looks like it might be here to stay.

I figured that since there was snow on the ground, I had better get a step on putting up our holiday decorations and making new pillow covers for the living room. I don't think orange and yellow (the color of our current pillow covers) are very "holiday."

Look for a post in the coming week or so on our holiday decorations.

Print this post

2 Comments:

What's Cookin Chicago said...

I'm still in denial even though looking out the window the cold snowy truth is there. I'm totally content keeping my blinds closed so I don't have to look at the aweful white stuff!

Amy said...

Since moving to FL I'm totally missing the Chicago snow. I come home for 10 days Dec. 21st -- yay! Keep that snow until then :)

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online