Wednesday, December 10, 2008

That Perfect Thing! - My New Etsy Shop

Well, its official. After Mr. Gooch saw how much fun I was having putting together my magnets and coasters that he encouraged me to open an Etsy shop.

So here it is. Just in time for the holidays.

That Perfect Thing.

The items in my shop are perfect for housewarming presents, hostess gifts, inclusion in gift baskets as well as having on hand for those last minute occasions that require a small gift.

There are stamped and unstamped natural marble or stone magnets; stamped and unstamped marble tile coasters; stamped and unstamped trivets and bottlecap magnets.

Print this post

2 Comments:

What's Cookin Chicago said...

Yay! Much luck and success with your new Etsy shop! :)

Kana said...

Good luck with your new venture!

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online