Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Trying to Get Organized - Scheduling Posts

Part of my plan for the new year is to get organized. It isn't really a resolution, since I am trying to make it part of my lifestyle. As part of that plan, I am trying to bring some order to my blogging.

I have several series of posts that I will be posting regularly. Of course, I will be blogging other recipes, posts and Random Thoughts through out the month but this will help me ensure I am posting on a regular basis. They include

Menu Plans: Posting each week on Sunday night
Family Favorite Recipes: Posting each month on the 4th
Friend Favorite Recipes: Posting each month on the 24th
Flowers in the Garden: Posting each month on the 21st
Tuesdays with Dorie: Posting at least twice a month on Tuesdays
Healthy Recipes: Posting at least two a month on Thursdays
Favorite Travel Photos: Posting each month on the 5th and 15th
Craft/DIY Project: Every third month on the 12th (Once a quarter)
Resolution Update: Every third month on the 18th (Once a quarter)

Are there any other types of posts you would like to see on a regular basis?

Let me know and I will see about adding them into the schedule.

Print this post

2 Comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like you are ahead of the game already!

Megan said...

That's quite a list! I wish I was that organized! All I can say is that I cleaned out my recipe files.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online