Friday, August 15, 2008

Party on the Beach and Holy Aching Feet

I worked my first event with the new company. A birthday party on the beach. While I knew it would be hard work setting everything up, I had thought that not having to wear heels for hours on end would save my feet. How wrong I was. Spending 12+ hours trudging up and down the sand will strain your calves and cramp your feet. The next morning I was walking like an old lady.

However it was all worth it to see how happy the client was and how beautiful the event turned out. The weather was perfect, with just a slight breeze to keep the bugs off. People were out on the dance floor almost immediately. Guests eating and drinking like mad. It couldn't have gone better.

Print this post

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online