Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Yum Yum - Strawberry Ice Cream

Mr. Gooch and I received the KitchenAid mixer ice cream maker attachment as a wedding present last October. It has been in the basement, unused, until Sunday night. I was finally inspired to make a frozen treat after browsing through many food/recipe blogs, using the strawberries in the fridge.


Having never made ice cream before, I wanted a recipe that was clear and had good photos for me to follow. I found a great recipe at http://www.myhomecooking.net/. Click here to view the recipe and very clear directions (with photos).


Mr. Gooch was my guinea pig and declared the ice cream delicious. A success!! Next I will be trying a blueberry ice cream recipe.

Print this post

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online