Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Flowers in the Garden - October Edition

Today there is a definite nip in the air. That means Winter is just around the corner. While I love the fall colors, the turkey at Thanksgiving, decorating the Christmas tree and watching the first snow falling, I am already looking forward to the Spring. How awful is that?

So in the next months on the 21st, I will be posting photos of some of the flowers from my garden to help get us all through the cold and dreary winter months.

Enjoy and hope these photos help us all get through the next few cold months.

The flower for October is the dwarf iris.

Print this post

1 Comment:

Vintage Gal Marialena said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love yours! It's making me hungry!
xoxo

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online