Tuesday, October 21, 2008

TWD: Pumpkin Muffins

No Tuesdays with Dorie for me this week.

While I am sure that the Pumpkin Muffins chosen by Kelly of Sounding My Barbaric Gulp are amazing (as are all of Dorie's recipes), I just am not a fan of pumpkin.

I even wrote a post about my lack of love for the that particular vegetable earlier this month, click here to read those random thoughts.

I will be totally on board next week for the Chocolate-Chocolate Brownies however. Nothing can keep me away from a recipe containing chocolate. Unless is contains pumpkin. :-)

Visit TWD to see other baker's blogs and learn more about Kelly and her baking background.

Print this post

1 Comment:

Amanda said...

Aww sorry you didn't try it! I'm not a pumpkin fan either, but these muffins had a light pumpkin flavor that was actually quite delish! Looking forward to next week myself!

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online