Sunday, November 16, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - Another Week, Another Success

I think I am getting the hang of this menu planning business.

Last week was the second week of getting it entirely right and not missing a planned meal. **Pumping fist in the air** The best part is that I have been successful in keeping our grocery spending in check since we are eating out less, ordering take out less and are utilizing items that are on sale at the grocery. I think our grocery list had only 10 totally necessary items on it this week.

Just so I don't get to cocky, I am making a couple of our favorites to mix in with some new dishes.

Sunday: DH is not feeling well, so his favorite soup.




Thursday: Homemade Pizza


Saturday: Belated Birthday Dinner (last week's dinner cancelled due to illness)

Wish us luck for another positive week of meeting our goal of following the Menu Meal Plan. As always, make sure to visit orgjunkie.com to see what others are planning for the week.

Print this post

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Your menu looks great. I am definitely going to have to try the Taco Shells!

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online