Saturday, November 22, 2008

Our Thanksgiving Menu

Mr. Gooch and I will be hosting Thanksgiving at our house this year.

I have never ever made a Turkey and I have never made the Thanksgiving meal. So this is all new for me.

But I have done a trial run of the set up of the table (see photo above), washed and laid out all the serving dishes on the buffet to make sure I have the right pieces and last but not least, finalized our menu. Thank goodness for blogs and the Food Network.

Good Eats Roast Turkey
Alton Brown's Best Gravy Ever
Stove Top Stuffing (Mr. Gooch really likes it)
Baked Mashed Potatoes with Parmesan Cheese and Bread Crumbs
Orange Ginger Cranberry Sauce
Honey Wheat Dinner Rolls
Dilled Carrots
Creamed Corn with Pearl Onions - My mother in law is bringing
Dessert is still up in the air, but I can tell you there won't be pumpkin in it. I will admit it, I am a pumpkin hater. So if we do have pie, it will be apple (my favorite).

Print this post

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online