Saturday, September 27, 2008

Baking for Family: Going Overboard

Mr. Gooch and I are heading out to see his grandmother and mother today.

I thought it would be nice to bake some treats for the two of them since Grandma is in Assisted Living and does not have the opportunity to bake and his mom has long days with an awful commute.

Once I got started baking I could not stop so I think I may have gone overboard.

The gift bags contain

  1. Triple Ginger Cookies
  2. Tollhouse Cookies
  3. Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
  4. Blueberry Muffins
  5. Blueberry Scones
  6. Strawberry Mini Quick Breads
All can be frozen so maybe it isn't that much.

And my house has smelled amazing for the last 36 hours from all the baking. Look for the recipes and reviews in the next few days.

Print this post

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online