Friday, September 5, 2008

The Joys of Staging the House - 2 Rooms Down, 6 More To Go

So as I said in an earlier post, we are putting the house on the market. With that in mind, I am hoping to get feedback on our progress in decluttering and staging.


First is the dining room. We removed the rug, the plant stand in the corner, the table cloth and a fruit bowl on the buffet to give a more streamlined look. As soon as the living room is done, I will take a shot from the far side looking in that direction. So how does it look? One other question, should I take a photo of the built in buffet as well?

We have also gotten the kitchen ready. Cleared off the counters and fridge to make our teeny tiny kitchen look as large as possible. What do you think?



Print this post

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the dining room looks PERFECT. My only suggestion for the kitchen is to add a bowl or basket of fake fruit (maybe lemons/limes). My mom did this recently when she was selling her house and it looked really nice.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online