Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cheddar-Dill Bread - So Darn Tasty

When I saw the posting by Amber of Amber's Delectable Delights for her recipe Cheddar Dill Quick Bread, I knew that I had to make as soon as I could. Click here for the recipe and instructions.


We had salmon this evening so thought this bread would be a good accompaniment. And I was right.

Just as promised, the recipe went together quickly and baked like a dream. I replaced the grated onion with onion powder as well and added some garlic powder to the batter. Mr. Gooch also declared this one a success. It is so great when I find something we both like. This will be made again and again, I can tell.

Print this post

1 Comment:

What's Cookin Chicago said...

I love quick bread recipes! They are so versatile and its a great way to use up the last bits of various spices, herbs, fruits, etc you have on hand.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online