Tuesday, September 23, 2008

TWD: Dimply Plum Cake

This week on Tuesday's with Dorie Dimply Plum Cake, selected by Michelle of Bake-en, is the highlighted recipe. Found on page 41 of Baking: From My Home to Yours, this is an easy and tasty cake.
I am a fan of the plum, though this is the first time I have baked with them. I usually just eat them. I also have never had a prune plum in it's unshriveled version. So this recipe has a few firsts for me.

The ingredients were all currently in my cupboard or fridge (with the exception of the plums).

The steps were very easy to follow.

The only differences in my version of the recipe were I deleted the cardomon and used a round pan since I couldn't find my square pan. As a result of this modification, I placed my plums in a circular pattern.

Print this post

1 Comment:

What's Cookin Chicago said...

I like that you decided to go with a round pan... because it compliments the shape of the plums!

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online